The all-new VIPER CUT 30 plasma cutter is specifically designed for the DIY enthusiast. With recent technological breakthroughs, the need for an expensive 15A setup is no longer a boundary preventing you from plasma cutting. It has never been easier to set up a plasma cutter in your workshop!
Bigger doesn’t always mean better – A more effective output has allowed the VIPER CUT 30 to clean cut up to 12mm Mild Steel, offering powerful performance from a machine with a 10A plug.
- VIPERCUT30 Machine
- Direct connect SC30 Plasma Torch 4m
- Direct Connect 3M Earth Lead
- Package includes Air Pressure Regulator as pictured
- 10A Plug – Connects to any standard power outlet
- 12mm CLEAN CUT / 14mm SEVERANCE on Mild Steel
- Latest Inverter Technology
- Light industrial application
- Strong metal housing
- Suitable to cut all electrically conductive materials
- Low Frequency Start (Pilot Arc Start)
- Light weight and compact
- Voltage Reduction Device – Prevents voltage overloading
Part Number – KUPJRVC30
Primary Input Voltage - 240v - 1 +/- 15%
Plug Size – 10 Amp
Current Range - 20-30 Amp
Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - 15% @ 30Amps
Plasma Arc Starting – Pilot Arc
Cutting Thickness – Clean (Mild Steel) – 12mm
Cutting Thickness – Severance (Mild Steel) – 14mm
Airflow Pressure - 70-87kpa
Weight - 11.6kg
** Product comes with a nationally recognised 12-month warranty through any UNIMIG Dealer **
** Product comes with a nationally recognised 12 month warranty through any UNIMIG Dealer **
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.