Hampdon Industrial Market leading Parweld Teflon Mig Liner Parweld MIG liners are engineered to be extremely durable and long-lasting. Made of high carbon wire with a teflon liner allows for smooth wire feed and long MIG gun liner life which reduces costs associated with maintenance. Worn and/or contaminated MIG liners should be replaced to prevent poor wire feed, improve weld quality and reduce downtime associated with wire burn-backs, inconsistent wire feeding and erratic arc performance
- 5 metres long
- To suit Binzel Style guns
- Teflon for use with Aluminium wire
- To suit 0.6mm to 0.9mm wire (Blue)
- Industrial Quality for daily use
- Short steel part is for gun end to prevent melting during operation. (Feed this end first)
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.