Bossweld Dual-Stage Twin Gauge CO2 regulator with bobbin flow metre is designed for use in beverage applications. Advantage of a dual stage regulator is its ability to deliver constant pressure, even with a decrease in inlet pressure (cylinder content), giving the user an accurate and precise delivery pressure.
The first stage delivers a constant pressure into the regulator. The second stage performs like a single stage regulator would, except with the benefit of the delivery pressure being relatively constant. The reduction in pressure created by the first stage reduces the final delivery eliminating the high-pressure gas bottle surge, saving an average of 15% gas and money.
- Ideal for homebrew and carbonation applications where accurate gas flow is essential
- Precise flow rate delivery
- Reduce gas wastage
- Comes with Bobbin flow meter
- Gauge is 50mm in Diameter
- No soldered joints
- 3 Year warranty.
- Max inlet pressure 20000 kPA
- Outlet pressure 0 - 600 kPA
- Inlet connections type 30
- Outlet connection 5/8”-18 UNF RH male
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.