Harris 987 Nitrogen Regulator Side Inlet 0 - 10000kpa Made in Europe
Model 987 Pressure Regulator
The Model 987 High-Pressure Cylinder Regulator is designed especially for applications that require a range of delivery pressures from 0-10,000kPa. Available for all non-corrosive gases used in oil refineries, chemical plants, research laboratories, defence and general industry where high working pressures are required.
Suitable for hydro-generation, catalytic reductions, accelerated testing and pressure testing.
- Side Inlet
- Gas Type - Nitrogen 0 - 10,000kPa
- Type 50 Stem
- High delivery range
- Stainless steel diaphragm for strength and accuracy
- Large easy to read gauges
- Brass bonnet & body - maximum safety, strength
- Sintered Monel metal inlet filter to trap impurities
- Rated to 380 Bar for Inert Gases
- Made in Europe
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.