WHY USE Hampdon BLANKETS?
- Heavy Duty Split Cowhide Leather
- Sewn with Heat-Resistant Kevlar Thread, for resistance to seam failure
- With eyelets (see details below)
- For protection against grinding sparks, light to medium spatter, indirect heat
- For slag, molten droplets or direct flame use multiple layers to anticipate burn through
- Always use on an incline of at least 15 degrees
- If protecting critical or costly surfaces/items, always use more layers initially, and test on a non-critical surface first
- Exact sizes may vary from the specified dimensions by up to +/- 5% due to variations in manufacturing and slight shrinkage/expansion of natural materials.
Cost-effective replacement for:
- WELD GUARD Leather Welding Blanket: 2 x 2m (
- Unimig Leather Welding Blanket (UMWD2222)
- PROMAX Leather 1.8m x 1.8m with Eyelets (8-LBW1818)
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
LOCALS FOR THE WIN!!!!!By: Gabe on 18 January 2022Excellent product and great seller, great to do business with a local.