WHY USE WELDCLASS LEATHER BLANKETS ?
- Heavy Duty Split Cowhide Leather
- Sewn with Heat-Resistant Kevlar Thread, for resistance to seam failure
- With eyelets (see details below)
- For protection against grinding sparks, light to medium spatter, indirect heat
- NOT recommended for protection against slag or molten droplets or direct flame
- On each corner & every 900/1,000mm
- 1x2m: Does not have eyelets
- 1.8x1.8m & 2x2m = Total 8 eyelets
- 3x3m = Total 12 eyelets
- Always use on an incline of at least 15 degrees
- If protecting critical or costly surfaces/items, always use more layers initially, and test on a non-critical surface first
- Exact sizes may vary from the specified dimensions by up to +/- 5% due to variations in manufacturing and slight shrinkage/expansion of natural materials.
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.