Flash Back Arrestor Testing Hampdon conducts routine testing on flashback arrestors as per Australian Standard AS 4603-1999 Flashbacks, dirt and external damage may affect the flow capacity and proper functioning of Flashback Arrestors and Non-return valves. Therefore, annual testing of all safety elements is imperative to avoid hazardous situations.
1. Leak tightness to atmosphere
2. Test of non-return valve against low and high back pressure
3. Operating pressure of pressure sensitive gas cut off valve
4. Measurement of flow capacity of flashback arrestors
Testing of 1 x Flashback Arrestor
- Please Purchase 4 tests if 4 units require testing.
- Once purchased please send Flashbacks to 20 Milly Court, Malaga 6090 for testing.
- A test report will be provided upon completion of tests
- Any failed FBA will be communicated back to customer with option to buy new FBA.
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.