UNIMIG SC80 CUT45 SC8006 Swirl Ring
Hampdon Industrial Plasma Torch Heavy Duty Swirl Ring controls the swirling action of the plasma gas flow around the electrode. It does this to center the arc on the electrode and through the nozzle and constrict the arc for faster cut speeds and thicker cut capability. In addition to all of the above, the swirl ring ensures perfect alignment between the electrode emitter and the nozzle orifice. It electrically insulates the negatively charged electrode from the positive nozzle. The swirl ring is relied on for a lot of things. Without one, you would see a much shorter life for all your consumables and poor cut quality.
- Made in Italy Consumables
- 1 Each
- High Quality
- Can withstand a lot of heat
- It has excellent electrical insulating properties
- Long-lasting Replacements
- Exceeds OEM Specifications
- Not inferior copies like most other sellers
- Suits RAZOR Cut 40 Plasma Cutter with built in air compressor - Part Number U14001K
- Will also suit the SC80 torch on the UNIMIG Cut 80
|Unit Of Measure
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.