Hampdon Industrial Stocks the Premium COBRA Tungstens.
Cobra is Australia's leading brand of High-Quality Industrial Grade Tungstens, these tungstens are made of the highest, trade quality annealed tungsten proving time and time again to be the choice of skilled professionals.
- Pack of 10
- 2% Thoriated
- 1.6mm x 175mm length
- Trade Quality (Not recycled)
- Annealed for superior grain structure
- Manufactured to ANSI/AWS A5.12 -98 and ISO 6848
- Correctly ground
- Offers excellent arc starts
- Won’t flake and break down
- Tax invoice supplied
Thoriated tungsten Information
- 2% thoriated tungsten electrodes offer good arc starts and provide a high current carrying capacity.
- Have a low rate of consumption, which helps minimize arc wandering and reduce the chance of weld contamination.
- Excel in DC electrode negative (straight polarity) on carbon and stainless steel, nickel and titanium.
- The most commonly used tungsten in America and is a good general use tungsten.
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.