1.6mm Magnesium TIG Rod - Blue Demon - 1 Stick - ERAZ92A-1.6
ERAZ92A magnesium welding alloy is a good choice when welding magnesium base metals of similar chemical composition. It produces superior joints with the maximum tensile strengths offered by these alloys. Cleanliness of both the filler metal and base metal is extremely important when welding with magnesium. Flux is NOT required for TIG or MIG welding processes of ERAZ92A magnesium alloy. Although Oxy-acetylene welding of this alloy is uncommon it can be done and should be limited to single-pass welding on thin gauge magnesium materials.
- 1 Stick Pack - (search ERAZ92A-1.6 for larger quantities)
- Each Rod is roughly 920mm Long
- It produces superior joints with the maximum tensile strengths offered by these alloys
- Each Rod Contains 88% Magnesium ± 1%
- Cleanliness of both the filler metal and base metal is extremely important when welding with magnesium
- Flux is not required for TIG or MIG welding processes
Typical Mechanical Properties (As Welded):
- Yield Strength, ksi 14
- Tensile Strength, ksi 25
- Elongation%, min 2
- Brinell Hardness 65
- Melting Point °F 1110
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.