Hampdon Industrial Stocks the Premium COBRA Tungstens.
Cobra is Australia's leading brand of High-Quality Industrial Grade Tungstens, these tungstens are made of the highest, trade quality annealed tungsten proving time and time again to be the choice of skilled professionals. We back these tungstens with our name and will provide a full refund if you're not fully satisfied with our product.
- Pack of 10
- 2% Thoriated
- 3.2mm x 175mm length
- Trade Quality (Not recycled)
- Annealed for superior grain structure
- Manufactured to ANSI/AWS A5.12 -98 and ISO 6848
- Correctly ground
- Please return the item to us within 30 days if you are not happy for a full refund
Thoriated tungsten Information
2% thoriated tungsten electrodes offer good arc starts and provide a high current carrying capacity.
Have a low rate of consumption, which helps minimize arc wandering and reduce the chance of weld contamination.
- Excel in DC electrode negative (straight polarity) on carbon and stainless steel, nickel and titanium.
- The most commonly used tungsten in America and is a good general use tungsten.
- Offers excellent arc starts
- Won’t flake and break down
- Tax invoice supplied
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.