Hampdon Industrial Premium TIG Electrodes.
If you are sick of the common cheap recycled grade and poorly ground tungsten’s breaking down and contaminating your welds, invest Hampdon’s Industry quality Tungstens
Full refund given if you are not happy with these tungsten’s
- Pack of 10
- 2% Thoriated
- 4.0mm x 175mm length
- Trade Quality (Not recycled)
- Annealed for superior grain structure
- Manufactured to ANSI/AWS A5.12 -98 and ISO 6848
- Correctly ground
- Offers excellent arc starts
- Won’t flake and break down
- Tax invoice supplied
Thoriated tungsten Information
2% thoriated tungsten electrodes offer good arc starts and provide a high current carrying capacity.
Have a low rate of consumption, which helps minimize arc wandering and reduce the chance of weld contamination.
- Excel in DC electrode negative (straight polarity) on carbon and stainless steel, nickel and titanium.
- The most commonly used tungsten in America and is a good general use tungsten.
Please return the item to us within 30 days if you are not happy for a full refund
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.