Steel Vision Auto Darkening Welding Goggles - High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
- Pack of 5 Replacement outer lenses.
**Will Also Fit the UNIMIG UMAWG Goggles**
REPLACING THE PROTECTION LENSES
1. Ensure that the goggle is always fitted with an outer protection lens.
2. Outer protection lenses must be replaced if broken damaged or covered with welding spatter to the extent that vision is impaired.
3. Outer protection lenses are consumables and must be replaced regularly with genuine certified spare parts.
4. Replace outer lens: Remove used outer lens by peeling from the gap in the top middle of the lens. Install the lens by gently bowing it in the centre and inserting it, one end at a time, into the retaining clips located on the outside of the goggle
|Steel Vision Tools
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.