Manganese Bronze is known for its versatility and good mechanical properties. Its high bond strength makes it suitable for use in a wide range of self-fluxing applications.
Excellent choice for rush jobs or temporary applications involving dissimilar metals or where rust is present. Galvanized parts can be brazed without causing damage to the zinc coating. Best for colour matches on yellow brass and bronze castings.
The weld deposits are non-porous for leak proof joints for water, oil and gas lines. The weld deposit freezes rapidly from fluid to a plastic state. Preheat is required for some applications and a brazing flux is recommended. Clean joint area as thoroughly as possible.
- 3.2mm diameter
- 1kg pack
- 1000mm length rods
- Approximately 15 rods per pack
- Use with 303 flux found in our store
- More control than flux coated rods
- Premium Bossweld brand rods
- Batch certificate of conformance can be supplied
- See our other listings for 1kg and 5kg packs.
- Note: Rods may vary in length but will total weight will be the same
- Low fuming
- Ductile weld metal
- Good mechanical properties
- Suitable for steel, stainless steel, copper and nickel alloy
- Braze welding of bronze, cast iron steel and malleable iron
- Great for gas brazing steel, copper alloys, and stainless steel
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.