Make 4 payments of $1,181.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Hampdon Industrial stocks the industry-leading Lefon range of orbital pipe saws. LEFON Orbital Pipe Saws are a cost-effective and reliable solution to square cut and bevel almost all types of metal pipe. Lefon orbital pipe saws deliver a precise, square and clean-cut, making it unnecessary to do any additional preparation work on the cut-off face for orbital welding.
- Model Number: Lite4
- Cuts ¼ inch to 4 inch pipes (6mm – 120mm) 0.5mm to 3mm thickness
- Only 25kg
- 150 blade RPM
- 1000W power output100-220V / 50-60Hz
- Metabo Drive Motor
- Application, Stainless, Low and unalloyed, Casting materials, non-ferrous metal, Copper, aluminum and plastic pipes
- Precise right angle cut
- Cold cut to prevent thermal distortion
- Fast pipe clamping, deformation-free clamping system
- Easy set up regardless of the diameter
- Easy execution of the cut
- Just a few seconds to finish the cut with one single rotation
- Simultaneous cutting and beveling with beveling blade mounted
- Cutting speed regulation suitable for each wall thickness pipe
- Manufactured to CE and ISO standards
- Although these units are usually in stock, there can sometimes be a 12 day lead time.
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- 1 x One base plate
- 3 x Three standard blades
- 1 x One ring spanner
- 2 x Two hexagon socket head wrenches
- 1 x One tube of Lefon saw blade lubricant
- 1 x One operations manual
- 1 x One spare parts list