Hampdon Industrial stock the market leading Lefon Tube Guide / Saw Vise /Cutting Blocks Like all Lefon equipment these guides are manufactured to sustain everyday use in tough conditions. Stainless steel construction with hard facing and heat treatment up to 60 HRC, the ultra-strong cutting groove deflects the saw blade and prevents damage to the clamp. Available in a range of sizes there is a guide for most pipe diameters on the market. We have 1" , 2" , 3" , 4" and a combo set listed but contact us for other sizes. (See the size table in the photo's) If you are looking for high-quality clamp that ensures straight and professional cuts every time, you are in the right place.
- This listing is for a 4" guide suit the following pipe diameters 4" = 101.6mm outside diameter
- Fine adjustment system lock nut system
- Ensures accurate and precision pipe cuts
- Hard faced and heat treated
- Guaranteed to last
- Simple and portable
- Quick set up is ideal for field and workshop use
- See our other listings for various individual sizes
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.