Hampdon Industrial Bandit III Brand Magnum Bifocal Safety Glasses.
Made from the same grade and quality of polycarbonate material as used in many of our AS/NZS1337 certified safety glasses, the Bifocals provide an alternative, hassle free option compared to the use of over specs and goggles. The Bifocals feature bifocal lens embedded into the base of the lens.
- Medium Impact
- Shatterproof Polycarbonate Lenses
- Smoke lens Bifocal +2.5
- Comfortable on your temples. They put no pressure around the back of the ears.
- Bandit III Brand
- Unobstructed field of vision
- Wrap around design
- SAI Global certified to AS/NZS1337.1
Part numbers for other magnification are below. Just search the part number in our store.
- Clear Bifocals Lens +1.50 Clear Part No. 068+1.50
- Clear Bifocals Lens +2.00 Clear Part No. 068+2.00
- Clear Bifocals Lens +2.50 Clear Part No. 068+2.50
- Clear Bifocals Lens +3.00 Clear Part No. 068+3.00
- Smoke Bifocals Lens +1.50 Smoke Part No. 068+1.50
- Smoke Bifocals Lens +2.00 Smoke Part No. 068+2.00
- Smoke Bifocals Lens +2.50 Smoke Part No. 068+2.50
- Smoke Bifocals Lens +3.00 Smoke Part No. 068+3.00
At Hampdon we believe in selling superior, high quality products that conform to relevant Australian standards, which have less incidence of product failure. Buy in confidence that you are purchasing trade quality equipment that will last.
Information about Bandit III Safety Glasses
Bandit III is combines the best in eyewear technology. The range includes over specs and the latest in Positive Seal safety eyewear. Bandit III safety eyewear only promotes medium impact resistant safety glasses. If it is not Medium Impact, it is not good enough for Bandit III
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.