Hampdon Industrial Stocks the Premium COBRA Tungstens.
Cobra is Australia's leading brand of High-Quality Industrial Grade Tungstens, these tungstens are made of the highest, trade quality annealed tungsten proving time and time again to be the choice of skilled professionals. We back these tungstens with our name and will provide a full refund if you're not fully satisfied with our product.
- Pack of 10
- 0.8% Zirconiated
- White Tip
- Manufactured to ANSI/AWS 5.12 -98 and ISO 6848
- 1.0mm x 175mm (1/16” by 7")
- Trade Quality (Not recycled)
- Correctly ground
- Annealed for superior grain structure
- Offers excellent arc starts
- Won’t flake and break down
- Tax invoice supplied
Zirconiated tungsten Information
- Zirconiated tungsten electrodes work well for welding aluminium and magnesium
- known for their ability to ball up easily in AC applications
- Zirconiated tungsten electrodes are typically able to handle higher current loads than other types of tungsten electrodes, without splitting. For this reason, they also tend to cause minimal tungsten contamination
- They are also known for providing good arc stability and reliable arc starts
Please return the item to us within 30 days if you are not happy for a full refund
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.