Hampdon Industrial Stocks the Premium COBRA Tungstens.
Cobra is Australia's leading brand of High-Quality Industrial Grade Tungstens, these tungstens are made of the highest, trade quality annealed tungsten proving time and time again to be the choice of skilled professionals.
- Pack of 5
- BIG SET 4.0mm
- 0.8% Zirconiated
- Manufactured to ANSI/AWS 5.12 -98 and ISO 6848
- 4.0mm x 175mm (1/16” by 7")
- Trade Quality (Not recycled)
- Correctly ground
- Annealed for superior grain structure
- Offers excellent arc starts
- Won’t flake and break down
- Tax invoice supplied
Zirconiated Tungsten Information
- Zirconiated tungsten electrodes work well for welding aluminium and magnesium
- known for their ability to ball up easily in AC applications
- Zirconiated tungsten electrodes are typically able to handle higher current loads than other types of tungsten electrodes, without splitting. For this reason, they also tend to cause minimal tungsten contamination
- They are also known for providing good arc stability and reliable arc starts
Please return the item to us within 30 days if you are not happy for a full refund
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.