Hampdon Industrial Premium TIG Electrodes.
If you are sick of the common cheap recycled grade and poorly ground tungsten’s breaking down and contaminating your welds, invest Hampdon’s Industry quality Tungstens
Full refund given if you are not happy with these tungsten’s
- Pack of 10
- 1% Lanthanated
- 4.0 mm x 175mm length
- Trade Quality (Not recycled)
- Annealed for superior grain structure
- Manufactured to ANSI/AWS 5.12 -98 and ISO 6848
- Correctly ground
- Offers excellent arc starts
- Won’t flake and break down
- Tax invoice supplied
Lanthanated tungsten Information
- Suited to welding carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel alloys, titanium and aluminum.
- Both 1.0% and 2% lanthanated tungsten electrodes offer excellent arc starting at low amperages.
- Provide long electrode life and stability with a low burn-off rate.
- lanthanated tungsten electrodes are often used in critical applications, such as in the aviation industry.
- Can be used to replace thoriated tungsten electrodes.
- Works well on AC or DC electrode negative
- Like ceriated electrodes, allow the arc to be started and maintained at lower voltages.
Please return the item to us within 30 days if you are not happy for a full refund
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.