Hampdon Industrial Stocks the Premium COBRA Tungstens.
Cobra is Australia's leading brand of High-Quality Industrial Grade Tungstens, these tungstens are made of the highest, trade quality annealed tungsten proving time and time again to be the choice of skilled professionals. We back these tungstens with our name and will provide a full refund if you're not fully satisfied with our product.
- 2% Lanthanated
- 1 x 10 stick pack of 1.6 mm x 175mm length
- 1 x 10 stick pack of 2.4mm x 175mm length
- Trade Quality (Not recycled)
- Annealed for superior grain structure
- Manufactured to ANSI/AWS 5.12 -98 and ISO 6848
- Correctly ground
- Offers excellent arc starts
- Won’t flake and break down
Lanthanated tungsten Information
- Suited to welding carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel alloys, titanium and aluminium.
- Both 1.0% and 2% lanthanated tungsten electrodes offer excellent arc starting at low amperages.
- Provide long electrode life and stability with a low burn-off rate.
- lanthanated tungsten electrodes are often used in critical applications, such as in the aviation industry.
- Can be used to replace thoriated tungsten electrodes.
- Works well on AC or DC electrode negative
- Like ceriated electrodes, allow the arc to be started and maintained at lower voltages.
Please return the item to us within 30 days if you are not happy for a full refund
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.