Hampdon Industrial Premium TIG Electrodes.
If you are sick of common cheap recycled grade and poorly ground tungsten’s breaking down and contaminating your welds, invest Hampdon’s Industry quality Tungstens. Full refund given if you are not happy with these tungsten’s
- Pack of 10
- Manufactured to ANSI/AWS 5.12 -98 and ISO 6848
- 4.0mm x 175mm (1/16” by 7")
- Trade Quality (Not recycled)
- Correctly ground
- Annealed for superior grain structure
- Offers excellent arc starts
- Won’t flake and break down
- Tax invoice supplied
Zirconiated tungsten Information
- Zirconiated tungsten electrodes work well for welding aluminum and magnesium
- known for their ability to ball up easily in AC applications
- Zirconiated tungsten electrodes are typically able to handle higher current loads than other types of tungsten electrodes, without splitting. For this reason, they also tend to cause minimal tungsten contamination
- They are also known for providing good arc stability and reliable arc starts
Please return the item to us within 30 days if you are not happy for a full refund
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.