Hampdon Industrial Stocks the Premium COBRA Tungstens.
Cobra is Australia's leading brand of High-Quality Industrial Grade Tungstens, these tungstens are made of the highest, trade quality annealed tungsten proving time and time again to be the choice of skilled professionals.
- Pack of 10
- 1.5% Lanthanated Gold Tip
- 1.6 mm x 175mm length
- Trade Quality (Not recycled)
- Annealed for superior grain structure
- Manufactured to ANSI/AWS 5.12 -98 and ISO 6848
- Correctly ground
- Offers excellent arc starts
- Won’t flake and break down
Lanthanated tungsten Information
- Suited to welding carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel alloys, titanium, and aluminum.
- Both 1.0%, 1.5% & 2% lanthanide tungsten electrodes offer excellent arc starting at low amperages.
- Provide long electrode life and stability with a low burn-off rate.
- Lanthanated tungsten electrodes are often used in critical applications, such as in the aviation industry.
- Can be used to replace thoriated tungsten electrodes.
- Works well on AC or DC electrode negative
- Like ceriated electrodes, allow the arc to be started and maintained at lower voltages.
Please return the item to us within 30 days if you are not happy for a full refund
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.