Cobra is Australia's leading brand of High-Quality Industrial Grade Tungstens, these tungstens are made of the highest, trade quality annealed tungsten proving time and time again to be the choice of skilled professionals. We back these tungstens with our name and will provide a full refund if you're not fully satisfied with our product.
- Pack of 10
- 2% Ceriated
- 1.6 mm x 175mm length (1/16" by 7")
- Trade Quality (Not recycled)
- Annealed for superior grain structure
- Manufactured to ANSI/AWSA5.12 -98 and ISO 6848
- Correctly ground
- Offers excellent arc starts
- Won’t flake and break down
Ceriated tungsten Information
- Works well for welding carbon and stainless steels, nickel alloys and titanium,
- Perfect for tube and pipe applications, thin sheet metal work or on delicate parts
- Performs well during low amperage starts.( 10% less amps than Thoriated material to operate)
- Ceriated electrodes perform best with DC welding
- Highest migration rate so it has the best delivery of oxides to the tip at the beginning of use
- Higher amperage applications are best left to Thoriated or Lanthanated tungstens
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.