Hampdon Industrial Stocks the Premium COBRA Tungstens.
Cobra is Australia's leading brand of High-Quality Industrial Grade Tungstens, these tungstens are made of the highest, trade quality annealed tungsten proving time and time again to be the choice of skilled professionals.
- Pack of 10
- 2% Ceriated
- 2.4 mm x 175mm length
- Trade Quality (Not recycled)
- Annealed for superior grain structure
- Manufactured to ANSI/AWSA5.12 -98 and ISO 6848
- Correctly ground
- Offers excellent arc starts
- Won’t flake and break down
- Tax invoice supplied
Ceriated tungsten Information
- Works well for welding carbon and stainless steels, nickel alloys and titanium,
- Perfect for tube and pipe applications, thin sheet metal work or on delicate parts
- Performs well during low amperage starts (10% fewer amps than Thoriated material to operate)
- Ceriated electrodes perform best with DC welding
- Highest migration rate so it has the best delivery of oxides to the tip at the beginning of the use
- Higher amperage applications are best left to Thoriated or Lanthanated tungstens
Please return the item to us within 30 days if you are not happy for a full refund
12 Months Warranty. If you change your mind, or are not happy with the product, Please return the item to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.