A connection of a 17V TIG torch provides quality DC TIG with Lift-Arc start for welding of steel, stainless steel, and copper. An additional feature is the spool gun ready function that allows the simple connection of the PLSP150A Spool Gun for the use of thin or softer wires that don’t have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire.
The Viper 185 also features a geared roller drive unit, for consistent smooth wire feed, this assists with using longer MIG Torches.
MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high-quality results, including cast Iron and stainless.
Being 240v single phase gives great versatility. Ideal for DIY and home workshop. Designed and built to our specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974
- Part Number - KUMJRVM185
- Primary Input Voltage - 240V 1 Phase 50/60Hz
- Rated input power - 7.1 KVA
- Welding Current - 30-180Amps
- Voltage Steps - Stepless
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - 10% @ 180 Amps MIG
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - 10% @ 160 Amps TIG
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - 10% @ 160 Amps MMA
- Welding Voltage Range DC - 15.5V - 23.0V
- Overload Protection - Yes
- Reverse Polarity - Standard
- Wire Spool Size (kg) - 5 Kgs
- Wire Size (mm) - 0.6MM - 0.9MM
- Roller Size 30/22 V 0.6/0.8mm, V 0.8/1.0mm, Knurled 0.8/0.9mm
- Dimensions (mm) - 553 x 214 x 388mm
- Weight (Kgs) - 13.5 Kg
** Product comes with a nationally recognised 24-month warranty through any UNIMIG Dealer **
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.