Make 4 payments of $274.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
- UWELD Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
- Heavy-Duty MIG Welding Gloves
- Welder / Bottle Trolley
- 5kg of S6 Mild Steel Gas Wire
- 5 Contact Tips
- Plus the VIPER 185
- ONLY $30 extra for EXPRESS SHIPPING anywhere in Australia.
The VIPER 185 is a new inverter-based portable MIG/TIG/STICK welding machine. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications. Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed makes for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent welding results. Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire out ready for the next weld.
A connection of a 17V TIG torch provides quality DC TIG with Lift-Arc start for welding of steel, stainless steel, and copper. An additional feature is the spool gun ready function that allows the simple connection of the PLSP150A Spool Gun for the use of thin or softer wires that don’t have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire.
The Viper 185 also features a geared roller drive unit, for consistent smooth wire feed, this assists with using longer MIG Torches.
MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high-quality results, including cast Iron and stainless.
Being 240v single phase gives great versatility. Ideal for DIY and home workshop. Designed and built to our specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974
- Part Number - KUMJRVM185
- Primary Input Voltage - 240V 1 Phase
- Rated input power - 7.1 KVA
- Welding Current - 30-180Amps
- Voltage Steps - Stepless
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - 10% @ 180 Amps MIG
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - 10% @ 160 Amps TIG
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - 10% @ 160 Amps MMA
- Welding Voltage Range DC - 15.5V - 23.0V
- Overload Protection - Yes
- Reverse Polarity - Standard
- Wire Spool Size (kg) - 5 Kgs
- Wire Size (mm) - 0.6MM - 0.9MM
- Dimensions (mm) - 553 x 214 x 388mm
- Weight (Kgs) - 13.5 Kg
** Product comes with a nationally recognised 24-month warranty through any UNIMIG Dealer **
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Hampdon Industrial Pty.Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.